a. Use of collected Information. Mettle commits to (i) preserve the privacy of Users of the Website; with the exception of your password, all information that we collect from you and any information that you provide can be accessed by our system administrators and to (ii) not share your information with any other parties.
b. Type of Collected data.
i. Information you provide to us.
1. We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, e-mail and password when you create an Account (As stated in Section 2-d of the Terms).
2. When you order products on our Website, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including, but not limited to your name and billing information.
3. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail.
4. When you post content on the Website (text, messages, comments or any other kind of content that is not your e-mail address) the information contained in your post(s) will be stored in our servers and other users will be able to see it and any other information that you choose to make public on the Website.
5. Any type of information that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via e-mail regarding Support.
6. If you participate in a sweepstake, contest or giveaway on our Website, we may ask you for information to register, verify your identity and send you your prizes. In some situations, we may need additional information as a part of the entry process, such as a prize selection choice. These sweepstakes and contests are voluntary. We recommend that you read the rules for each sweepstakes and contest that you enter.